Wednesday 19 October 2011

Benjamin Franklin Quotes and Sayings(9)

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
~Benjamin Franklin quote
-----------------
“If a man could have half of his wishes, he would double his troubles.”
― Benjamin Franklin
-----------------

“All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move. ”
― Benjamin Franklin
----------------

“Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.”
― Benjamin Franklin
----------------

“Life biggest tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late”
― Benjamin Franklin
 ----------------
I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old.
~Benjamin Franklin
----------------
I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning.
~Benjamin Franklin
-----------------
I saw few die of hunger; of eating, a hundred thousand.
~Benjamin Franklin
-----------------
I should have no objection to go over the same life from its beginning to the end: requesting only the advantage authors have, of correcting in a second edition the faults of the first.
~Benjamin Franklin
------------------
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
― Benjamin Franklin
------------------
“When the well is dry, we know the worth of water.”
― Benjamin Franklin
------------------

“Work as if you were to live a thousand years, play as if you were to die tomorrow.”
― Benjamin Franklin
------------------
I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
~Benjamin Franklin
------------------
“Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.
Keep in the sunlight.”
― Benjamin Franklin
----------------
“Flesh eating is unprovoked murder.”
― Benjamin Franklin
-----------------
“He that lieth down with Dogs, shall rise up with Fleas.”
― Benjamin Franklin
-----------------
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”
― Benjamin Franklin
-----------------
“All the little money that ever came into my hands was ever laid out in books.”
― Benjamin Franklin
-----------------
“A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother.”
― Benjamin Franklin
------------------

“To be humble to superiors is a duty, to equals courtesy, to inferiors nobleness.”
― Benjamin Franklin
 -----------------
“Fish and visitors smell in three days.”
― Benjamin Franklin
------------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment