Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bill Cosby Quotes and Sayings





A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he's in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.
~Bill Cosby
-------------
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
~Bill Cosby
-------------
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
~Bill Cosby

---------------Any man today who returns from work, sinks into a chair, and calls for his pipe is a man with an appetite for danger.
~Bill Cosby
--------------

My father walked to school, 4'oclock every morning. With no shoes on. Up a hill, both ways in 5 feet of snow, and he was thankful. 
- Bill Cosby
----------------
My mother was an authority on pigsties. This is the worst looking pigsty I've ever seen in my life. 

- Bill Cosby
----------------
Through Humor you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers,and once you find laughter,no matter how painful your situation might be,you can survive it.
~Bill Cosby quote
---------------------
In order to succeed,your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
~Bill Cosby Quote
----------------------
You know I brought you in this world, I'll take you out. 
- Bill Cosby
---------------------
You know my father's favorite game? "Come here and pull my finger."
 - Bill Cosby
-------------------
As I have discovered by examining my past, I started out as a child. Coincidentally, so did my brother. My mother did not put all her eggs in one basket, so to speak: she gave me a younger brother named Russell, who taught me what was meant by "survival of the fittest."
~Bill Cosby
----------------------
Civilization had too many rules for me, so I did my best to rewrite them.
~Bill Cosby
------------------------
Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.
~Bill Cosby
--------------
Women don't want to hear what you think,Women wants to hear what they think,-in a deeper voice.
~Bill Cosby quotes
---------------
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
~Bill Cosby Quotes
----------------
The past is a Ghost,the future is a Dream,so all we have is Now.
~Bill Cosby Quotes
----------------
Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home. 
- Bill Cosby
--------------------------
An American can eat anything on the face of this earth as long as he has two pieces of bread. 
- Bill Cosby
----------------------
Parents are not interested in justice, they're interested in peace and quiet.
 - Bill Cosby
--------------------------
When you become senile, you won't know it. 
- Bill Cosby
----------------------
Even though your kids will consistently do the exact opposite of what you're telling them to do, you have to keep loving them just as much.
~Bill Cosby
---------------------------
Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.
~Bill Cosby

-----------------------

Page:- (1) (2) (3) 

1 comment:

Health is Wealth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment