Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bill Cosby Quotes and Sayings (2)

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
~Bill Cosby
--------------
Gray hair is God's graffiti.
~Bill Cosby
--------------
Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
~Bill Cosby
--------------
You see a long time ago before you were born, I prayed that God would give me a son to carry on the family name. And you were born. And I've watched you do things. And many times I've wanted to ask you not to tell anyone who you are. 
- Bill Cosby
--------------
Look, I'm not going to put pressure on the boy. If he's good... Great. If he's bad... If he quits, he's dead. 
- Bill Cosby
-------------
Try to be rational? I'll tell you how rational I can be. I hope that he goes out into the wilderness and gets poision ivy, and comes back and I have to treat him then he will find out how much sick people get charged. - Bill Cosby
--------------------
People can be more forgiving than you can imagine.But you have to forgive yourself,let go the bitterness and move on.
~Bill Cosby Quotes
---------------------
Old is always fifteen years from Now.
~Bill Cosby Quotes
--------------------
I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't.
~Bill Cosby
-----------------
I am proud to be an American. Because an American can eat anything on the face of this earth as long as he has two pieces of bread.
~Bill Cosby
---------------------
A pelican that is wet walks with a gated limp, but a dry fish swims alone. 
- Bill Cosby Quotes
---------------------
I guess the real reason that my wife and I had children is the same reason that Napoleon had for invading Russia: it seemed like a good idea at the time.
~Bill Cosby
-------------------
I wasn't always black... there was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger.
~Bill Cosby
------------------
If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right.
~Bill Cosby
------------------
Immortality is a long shot, I admit. But somebody has to be first.
~Bill Cosby
------------------

It isn't a matter of black is beautiful as much as it is white is not all that's beautiful.
~Bill Cosby 
------------------
Let us now set forth one of the fundamental truths about marriage: the wife is in charge.
~Bill Cosby 
-----------------
Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.
~Bill Cosby 
------------------
Men and women belong to different species and communications between them is still in its infancy.
~Bill Cosby 

-----------------------
The three ingredients for successful union of two;Humor commitment and undying Love.
~Bill Cosby Quotes
-----------------------
"Is the Glass half full or half empty?
it depends on whether you are pouring or drinking."
~Bill Cosby Quotes
-----------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice quote of Bill Cosby . Thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment