Thursday 20 October 2011

Bob Dylan Quotes and Sayings

BoB DylaN


A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
~Bob Dylan
--------------
A lot of people can't stand touring but to me it's like breathing. I do it because I'm driven to do it.
~Bob Dylan
---------------
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
~Bob Dylan
---------------
“Play it fuckin' loud!”
― Bob Dylan
---------------
“I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me.”
― Bob Dylan
----------------
“I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”
― Bob Dylan, Lyrics:1962-2001
------------------- 
There's no black and white, left and right to me anymore; there's only up and down and down is very close to the ground. And I'm trying to go up without thinking about anything trivial such as politics. They has got nothing to do with it. I'm thinking about the general people and when they get hurt.
~Bob Dylan.Address to the Emergency Civil Liberties Committee (13 December 1963)
----------------
a poem is a naked person . . . some people say that i am a poet.
~Bob Dylan.Liner notes, Bringing It All Back Home (1965)
-----------------
He not busy being born is busy dying. 
~Bob Dylan
---------------------
“May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young.
~Bob Dylan quote
-----------------
“No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
~Bob Dylan quote
-------------------
A mistake is to commit a misunderstanding.
~Bob Dylan Quote
-------------------
A song is anything that can walk by itself.
~Bob Dylan
-------------------
All I can do is be me, whoever that is.
~Bob Dylan
--------------------
All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
~Bob Dylan
--------------------
All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
~Bob Dylan
--------------------
“Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------

“The future for me is already a thing of the past -
You were my first love and you will be my last”
― Bob Dylan, Bob Dylan: Love And Theft
--------------------

“And I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinking.”
― Bob Dylan
---------------------

“Don't criticize what you can't understand.”
― Bob Dylan
----------------------
God, I'm glad I'm not me.
~Bob Dylan Said when reading a newspaper article about himself in Dont Look Back (1967)
----------------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) 
 

1 comment:

Cruser said...

Attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, ahmedabad,i have read atleast eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

Post a Comment