Thursday 20 October 2011

Bob Dylan Quotes and Sayings(8)

“Can you please crawl out your window? Use your arms and your legs, it won't ruin you”
― Bob Dylan, Lyrics: 1962-2001
-------------------
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you'd like to act.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
 “We sit here stranded, though we're all doin' our best to deny it”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
“If you're looking to get silly, you better go back to from where you came. because the cops don't need you and man they expect the same.”
― Bob Dylan
---------------------
 “I wanted to read all these books, but I would have to have been in a rest home or something to do that (p. 37, Chronicles, Vol. One).”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
“It's not dark yet
But it's getting there”
― Bob Dylan
------------------
 “A lot of people don't have much food on their table. But they got a lot of forks 'n knives. And they got to cut somethin'.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
 “The pump don't work cause the vandals took the handle”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
“Upon four-legged forest clouds the cowboy angel rides”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
 “Why wait any longer for the one you love
When he’s standing in front of you”
― Bob Dylan
------------------
 “You're born, you know, the wrong names, wrong parents. I mean, that happens. You call yourself what you want to call yourself. This is the land of the free.”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
 “they say every man needs protection, they say every man must fall.
yet I swear I see my reflection,some place high above this wall.....and someday I shall be released.”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
“Twenty years of schooling and they put you on the day shift - look out out kid, they keep it all hid”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
 “If my thought-dreams could be seen/ They'd probably put my head in a guillotine.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
 “You learn from a conglomeration of the incredible past - whatever experience gotten in any way whatsoever.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
“Who am I helping, what am I breaking, what am I giving, what am I taking?”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
“You say you lost your faith
But that's not where it's at
You had no faith to lose
And you know it”
― Bob Dylan
---------------------
“People talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations.”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
“We all like motorcycles to some degree.”
― Bob Dylan
-------------------
“I find C major to be the key of strength, but also the key of regret. E major is the key of confidence. A-flat major is the key of renunciation.”
― Bob Dylan
------------------
 “Everything that I'm saying
You can say it just as good”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
 “No reason to get excited,' the thief, he kindly spoke,
There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
 “It's like going out to the desert and screaming and then having little kids throw their sandbox at you. I'm only 24.”
― Bob Dylan
--------------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment