Thursday 20 October 2011

Bob Dylan Quotes and Sayings(6)

“Blame it on a simple twist of fate.”
~Bob Dylan quote
----------------
“You don't have to be afraid of looking into my face. We've done nothing to each other that time will not erase.”

― Bob Dylan

---------------------

“the only thing i knew how to do was to keep on keeping on”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

 “The worth of things can't be measured by what they cost but by what the cost you to get it, that if anything costs you your faith or your family, then the price is too high, and that there are some things that will never wear out.”

― Bob Dylan, Chronicles: Volume One

--------------------

 “You're gonna have to serve somebody; well, it may be the devil, or it may be the Lord, but you're gonna have to serve somebody...”

― Bob Dylan

---------------------

 “You don't necessarily have to write to be a poet. Some people work in gas stations and they're poets. I don't call myself a poet, because I don't like the word. I'm a trapeze artist.”

― Bob Dylan

---------------------

 “I didn't come out of a cereal box. ”

― Bob Dylan

----------------------

“You've got a lot of nerve, To say you are my friend, When I was down, you just stood there grinning”

~Bob Dylan quote

----------------------

“Don't matter how much money you got, there's only two kinds of people: there's saved people and there's lost people.”

~Bob Dylan quote

------------------------

“Don't follow leaders, watch your parkin' meters.”

~Bob Dylan quote

-----------------------

“It rubs me the wrong way, a camera... It's a frightening thing...Cameras make ghosts out of people.”

~Bob Dylan quote

-----------------------

“There's beauty in the silver singing river, There's beauty in the sunrise in the sky, But none of these and nothing else can match the beauty, That I remember in my true love's eyes”

~ Bob Dylan quote

---------------------

 I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Everybody is even making love or else expecting rain”

~Bob Dylan quote

--------------------

“And the country I die for, has God on its side”

~Bob Dylan quote

---------------------

“Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're tryin' to be so quiet?”

― Bob Dylan, Lyrics: 1962-2001

----------------------

“She never stumbles,

she's got no place to fall.

She's nobody's child,

the law can't touch her at all.”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,

Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

 “You better start swimming, or you'll sink like a stone. Because the Time's they are a-changing.”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

“The longer you live, the better you get.”

― Bob Dylan

-------------------

 “I failed to communicate, that's why I chose to leave”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

“...in this ocean of hours I'm all the time drinking...”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

“i been meek, and hard like an oak, i seen pretty people disappear like smoke. friends will arrive, friends will disappear. if you want me, honey baby, i'll be here.”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

“Walkin' through the leaves fallin' from the trees, Feelin' like a stranger nobody sees...”

― Bob Dylan

--------------------

 “Thinking of a series of dreams

Where the time and the tempo fly

And there's no exit in any direction

'Cept the one that you can't see with your eyes”

― Bob Dylan

-----------------------

 “Whatever colors you have in your mind, I'll show them to you and you'll see them shine.”

― Bob Dylan

----------------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment