Thursday 20 October 2011

Bob Dylan Quotes and Sayings(3)


I am against nature. I don't dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.
~Bob Dylan
----------------------
I consider myself a poet first and a musician second. I live like a poet and I'll die like a poet.
~Bob Dylan
---------------------
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
~Bob Dylan
---------------------
I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change.
~Bob Dylan
---------------------
I have dined with kings, I've been offered wings. And I've never been too impressed.
~Bob Dylan
-----------------------
“May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,”
― Bob Dylan
------------------------
 “Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...”
― Bob Dylan
------------------------
 “When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.”
― Bob Dylan
-----------------------
Morality has nothing in common with politics.
 ~Bob Dylan.Chronicles: Vol. One (2004)
------------------------
Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
~Bob Dylan, "To Ramona"
-------------------------
The picture you have in your mind of what you're about will come true.
~ Bob Dylan, June 12, 2005 interview with Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes (CBS)
-------------------------
When you ain't got nothin', you got nothin' to lose.
~ Bob Dylan, Like A Rolling Stone
--------------------------
You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
~Bob Dylan, Subterranean Homesick Blues
---------------------------
Swallow your pride, you will not die, it's not poison.
~Bob Dylan, Tombstone Blues
----------------------------
“This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway.”
~ Bob Dylan quote
-----------------------------
 I Like this quote I dislike this quote“People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.”
~Bob Dylan quote
-----------------------------
I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be.”
~Bob Dylan quote
----------------------------
I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged.
~Bob Dylan
---------------------------
I say there're no depressed words just depressed minds.
~Bob Dylan
---------------------------
I think a poet is anybody who wouldn't call himself a poet.
~Bob Dylan
---------------------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment