Monday 7 November 2011

Coco Chanel Quotes and Sayings (3)


“Adornment, what a science! Beauty, what a weapon! Modesty, what elegance!”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 ----------
Jump out the window if you are the object of passion. Flee it if you feel it. Passion goes, boredom remains.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
My friends, there are no friends.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
“I don't do fashion, I AM fashion.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
“Where should one use perfume?" a young woman asked. "Wherever one wants to be kissed.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Nothing goes out of fashion sooner than a long dress with a very low neck.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Fashion has become a joke. The designers have forgotten that there are women inside the dresses. Most women dress for men and want to be admired. But they must also be able to move, to get into a car without bursting their seams! Clothes must have a natural shape.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
“I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
“Elegance is refusal.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
“In 1919 I woke up famous. I'd never guessed it. If I'd known I was famous, I'd have stolen away and wept. I was stupid. I was supposed to be intelligent. I was sensitive and very dumb.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
“You can be gorgeous at thirty, charmimg at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 --------------
There are people who have money and people who are rich.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 --------------
There have been several Duchesses of Westminster but there is only one Chanel!
~Coco Chanel Quotes
--------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4)

2 comments:

Health is Wealth said...

"Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity."~Coco Chanel. I like this quote very much. Lovely Coco Chanel Quotes collection. Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

very nice post

Bob Marley Quotes
Brendon Burchard Quotes
Brian Tracy Quotes
Bruce Lee Quotes
Charles Gordy Quotes
Chris Grosse Quotes

Post a Comment