Saturday 17 September 2011

BrokEn heart Quotes and Sayings

 Sometimes a ragged and torn heart

has more feelings and love than any one else,

For because it has pain and

experienced so much,

It can truly appreciate

And is blessed.
----------------------
There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
--------------------------
I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
- Missy Altijd
----------------------
What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you.  ~Richard Wilbur
----------------------
No man is rich enough to buy back his past.  ~Oscar Wilde
-------------------
No yesterdays are ever wasted for those who give themselves to today.  ~Brendan Francis
-------------------
Time will make you forget me but
time will make me love you more than before.
----------------------
The hardest thing about realizing you don't love me., is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
----------------------
A life with love will have some thorns,

but a life without love will have no roses.
----------------------
I cry, but not because I need you back, Not because I want you but because I finally realize I’m learning how to let you go.
--------------------------
“God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.”
--------------------------
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. 
--------------------------
God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them.  ~John Aughey
------------------
In jealousy there is more self-love than love.  ~François, Duc de La Rochefoucauld, Maxims, 1665
------------------
Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name,
Remember now you are not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend,
Remember now he's just your friend.
-------------------
Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying.
----------------------
Giving up doesnt always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
----------------------
Just because someone broke your heart does not mean that someone else cannot repair it. Stay strong ladies and gents. Be patient!
----------------------
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.” -Edna St. Vincent Millay
--------------------------
"I always knew I would look back on my tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry."
-------------------------
“Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.”
---------------------
"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."
---------------------
"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart."
---------------------
God is closest to those with broken hearts.  ~Jewish Saying
------------------
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine


Page: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

13 comments:

simson abhijit mondal said...

In My Dream You are Mine,
But In My Life You are a DREAM. . .

simson abhijit mondal said...

Why did you Love Me?
If You don't know how to love Me. .!
What kind of love You Love Me. .?
Is Your Love is a love for Me?

Unknown said...

Is it just me, or it's really true that when you're broken hearted, it seems like all the broken heart quotes are meant for you and can describe the pain you're currently going through. It's just simply sad :(

howtomendabrokenheart said...

In love everyone suffer by broken heart by some one, Its difficult and hard time to live for everyone who is in love.
Broken Heart Needs Repair

Unknown said...

I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

Mitchie
www.gofastek.com

Best mouse said...

Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
Broken Heart

Health is Wealth said...

Hi admin,
your post "broken heart Quotes" is very special for us.I think broken heart quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job

Unknown said...



2 Ghante Attey Ki Line Mei Khare Rehte Hoe Ik Admi Ghuse Ma Chilaya

‘Mei Musharaf Ko Goli Marne Ja Raha Hu.

Kuch Der Baad Wo Wapis Attey Ki Line Mei Khara Ho Gya

Kisi Ne Pucha,

‘Kyu Maar Dia’

Mayusi SE Jawab Dia, ‘Waha Pe ßhi Line Lagi Hai..’

Jeenay Do Musharaf



2 Ghante Attey Ki Line Mei Khare Rehte Hoe Ik Admi Ghuse Ma Chilaya

‘Mei Musharaf Ko Goli Marne Ja Raha Hu.

Kuch Der Baad Wo Wapis Attey Ki Line Mei Khara Ho Gya

Kisi Ne Pucha,

‘Kyu Maar Dia’

Mayusi SE Jawab Dia, ‘Waha Pe ßhi Line Lagi Hai..’

Jeenay Do Musharaf
Anniversary

swapna said...

sad and heart-touching quotes...http://funnyquotesaboutlife.online/love-brake-up-quotes/

adrianafooshi said...


awswm

best alone status 2018

Anonymous said...


Dr mack help me get my lover back, I was having little soupy about him before, cause I haven’t really done something like this before, (asking someone to cast a spell) but to my greatest surprise , I was in contact with him on email, for just 1 day, and the result after the spell a day later, now am glad to announce to everyone my lover is back in peace with great love on her face, have accepted her back to my life, and it’s being a week after that now, and we are happy today with the kids, if you want to get in contact with him via email at dr_mack@ yahoo. com, Thank you…

Unknown said...

Click here Heart Broken Status In Hindi Gjb status hai bro

anniemaria192 said...

"I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Broken Heart Quotes
"

Post a Comment