Saturday 17 September 2011

Broken Heart Quotes and Sayings (2)

Ever has it been that love knows not its
own depth until the hour of separation.
------------------
The feeling I get when I see you in my dreams is full of joy. ‘Cause even though I can’t see, have, hear you in reality. It feels good to know I can in my dreams.
---------------------
The worst part about falling out of love, is wondering if you’ll ever open up that far again.. I just have to know .. do you ever miss me, do I ever just randomly enter your mind.
---------------------
Someone asked me what the happiest day of my life was, as I closed my eyes and felt a tear slide down my face I thought back to the day where you first told me you loved me.
---------------------
“To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.”
- Bess Myerson
-----------------
“Love is unconditional, relationships are not.”
- Grant Gudmundson
-----------------
“Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”
- Jean de La Fontaine
---------------------
Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.  ~Rosa Parks
---------------------
I thought when love for you died, I should die. It’s dead.Alone, most strangely, I live on. ~Rupert Brooke
--------------------
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.
~Javan
----------------
The hottest love has the coldest end.~Socrates
-------------------
It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you.”
- Author Unknown
----------------

The stupidest mistake in life is
thinking the one who hurt you
the most, won’t hurt you again.
----------------
Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it’s better to leave
them broken than try to hurt
yourself putting it back together.
-----------------
6. When you are alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers remember that in those spaces. You can see my fingers locked with forever.
---------------------
There’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
---------------------
I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn’t need you. I was finally accepting a life without you. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.
---------------------
“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”
- Mignon McLaughlin
-----------------
“What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.”
- Richard Wilbur
--------------------
You never lose by loving. You always lost by holding back.
Anon 
--------------------
Jealousy… is a mental cancer. ~B.C. Forbes
--------------------
When I miss you, I don’have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.
--------------------
I still run, I still swing open the door, I still think, you’ll be there like before. Doesn’t everybody out there know to never come around? Some things a heart won’t listen to, I’m still holding out for you.
--------------------
Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you’re lonely remember it’s true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

Page: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)