Saturday 17 September 2011

Broken Heart Quotes and Sayings (3)

“Walking, working, barely breathing
My thoughts, far away
Heart aching, mind racing
Sleep does not come easily, nor last long...”

- Peter Winstanley
------------------
“If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.”
---------------------
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
---------------------
Jealousy injures us with the dagger of self-doubt.  ~Leslie Grimutter
-----------------
If envy were a fever, all the world would be ill.  ~Danish Proverb
-----------------
The weak can never forgive.  Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.  ~Mahatma Gandhi
-----------------
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.  ~Author Unknown
---------------
The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.  ~Gwyneth Paltrow

---------------
A heartbreak is a blessing from God.  It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one. 
---------------
Abuse is abuse;;; Be nice.. Harsh words don't break bones but they often break hearts
---------------
"Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone."
------------------
"I should have been more careful. I was blinded by your halo, so I never noticed the horns."
------------------
"I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate."
---------------
“Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it.” -Curtis Judalet
---------------------
“Love never dies a natural death….Love dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. Love dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. Love dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishing.” -A. Nin
---------------------
"I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had."
------------------
"From an angel's wings, to a falling star, God made everything, but an unbreakable heart..it was still not under his control"
---------------
Tears are the silent language of grief. ~Voltaire
---------------
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.  ~Lewis B. Smedes,
---------------
I often want to cry.  That is the only advantage women have over men – at least they can cry.  ~Jean Rhys
---------------
Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?  ~Richard Bach
---------------
Love is like a puzzle.  When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.  ~Author Unknown
---------------
Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.  ~From the television show The Wonder Years

---------------
As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.  ~Tot
---------------
It's so curious:  one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief.  But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses.  ~Colette
---------------
"Maybe one day I'll be able to tear away a part of me and let you go."
-----------------
"Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away."
-----------------
"If I could control my heart, I would stop it from falling in love with you."
---------------
” While tring to hold us together, as the truth remains and i know, that my pain and heartache will dissapear the moment i let him go”……
----------------
"If a tear fell from my eyes each time I thought of you, I would have a puddle of fallen wishes."
-------------------
"How do I make my heart start healing when it has never stopped beating for you?"
-------------------
"If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!"
-------------------
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
----------------

Page: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
 

1 comment:

Post a Comment