Monday 7 November 2011

Coco Chanel Quotes and Sayings (2)


Great loves too must be endured.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ----------
Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
A fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
There is time for work, and time for love. That leaves no other time.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
There goes a woman who knows all the things that can be taught and none of the things that cannot be taught.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
Material things aside, we need no advice but approval.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one the things that women have is men.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
Why am I so determined to put the shoulder where it belongs? Women have very round shoulders that push forward slightly; this touches me and I say: 'One must not hide that!' Then someone tells you: 'The shoulder is on the back'. I have never seen women with shoulders on their backs.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -----------
I never wanted to weigh more heavily on a man than a bird.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 ------------
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
It is always better to be slightly underdressed.
~Coco Chanel Quotes
 --------------
“Arrogance is in everything I do. It is in my gestures, the harshness of my voice, in the glow of my gaze, in my sinewy, tormented face.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
“Only those with no memory insist on their originality.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
 -------------
“A woman can be over dressed but never over elegant.”
― Coco Chanel Quotes
--------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment