Wednesday 17 August 2011

Best Funny SmS Jokes Page(2)

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now, Louis, do you know why his father didn't punish him?" LOUIS: Because George still had the ax in his hand.
---------

A Couple went 4 divorce, Judge asked the reason !
Girl: Sir I wanted This ====>
At least this ===>
But What is This ==>
Boy: Sir. I Wanted this ()
At least this ( )!(
But What Is This (   )....!

-------------
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think
of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because
I am hungry.
-------------
ku kata ka ka ku
ku ke ki ki ka ga
ga gi gu kaka ki
ki ki ka
Congratulations!
U have successfully learnt the monkey's language.
Come to Collect ur banana.
----------------


When you feel lonely, Cheer up! Just go to the mirror and say "Shit! I'm really so cute!" You'll overcome your sadness. But don't make it a habit cause liars go to HELL!
---------------
I wanted to tell you that I truly treasure our friendship- you mean a lot to me. You cry...I cry. You laugh..I laugh. You jump out of the window...I...I...I...look down and then I laugh again.

-----------------
You know what I pray to God everyday in the morning that everyone gets a friend like you. Why should only I suffer?
-----------------
I look at the stars, the stars are beautiful. I look at you..I....I...I'd rather look at the stars again!
-----------------
U picked me up,u took me home,u put ur hands around my waist,u took off my top,den u put ur lips om mine. THANK GOD im a bottle of PEPSI.
---------------


Page: (1) (2) (3)
          (4) (5) (6) (7) 

No comments:

Post a Comment