Wednesday 17 August 2011

Best Funny SmS Jokes




Everynite as i lie in my bed all i cis those sexy eyes, kissable lips, smooth skin, DROP DEAD gorgeous body!DAM. i've got 2 moveDAT MIRROR FROM MY CEILING
-------------
I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox! :p
--------------
This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenience
-------------
i hve won a trip for me and 50 mates for 2 weeks aboard a luxury yacht in fiji, inclusive with ?1500 each speandin money.........can you feed my dog while i'm gon?
--------------
I was nervous at first, it was big & long it went straight up, i had 2 try it, i eased myself onto it i liked it. I went up & down on it .... NOW I LOVE ELEVATORS!
-----------------
What 2 things in the air can make a girl pregnant? HER FEET
------------------
A phone call is a form of communication,a kiss is a form of affection,a photo is a form of rememberance having me as a friend is a form of having good taste!
----------------
Last night, I wanted you, needed u so badly it hurt. I wanted to taste you, wanted you inside me so you could work your magic on me... but I couldn't find you...... you stupid asprin
-----------------
?i'd love to take u out 4 dinner, make u sit beside the candle light, shower uwith roses and utter those 3 magical words in ur ear "PAY THE BILL
-----------------
I have a confession to make
ever since i met u its been hard for me to 4get u
every night i see u in my dreams
and find myself shouting
GHOST GHOST
-----------
U have a brain disease. Your brain is in 2 parts, left and right. Left brain has nothing right in it and right brain has nothing left in it.
---------
Q: If a devil catches ur wife, wat wud u do?
A: U can do nothin. If devil has committed a mistake let him face the consequences.
-------------
God thought that since he couldn't b everywhere he made a mother. Then devil thought that he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother-in-law.
------------
Twinkle twinkle little star,
you should know what you are,
and once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.
------------
Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, nice smile .... but that is enough about me, tell me how you are?
--------------
I want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, tat's how u...eat an ice cream! ;p
--------------
Page: (1) (2) (3)
          (4) (5) (6) (7)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment