Wednesday 17 August 2011

Best Jokes Quotes and Sayings


You?d better not be a dayfly and not having your day.
----------------
?What he want, I do not want ... What I want, he does not want ... What we want, is not allowed
?
-----------------
Be nice to the ones who smoke.. every cigarette migh be their last
-----------------
Keep the school clean ... stay home!
-----------------
Be quiet in the classroom, respect the fact that others sleep!
-----------------
If I can be of any help, you're in worse trouble than I thought.
-----------------
What do I miss about my wife? Her absence.
--------------
The IDEAL man does not smoke, does not drink, does not flirt, goes to bed early, in short ... does not exist
--------------
Some people live because it is illegal to kill them!
--------------
Without the rubber tree the whole world would have AIDS :p
--------------
The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes
--------------
If you can't change your mind, are you sure you still have one?
------------
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.
-----------
Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest.
------------
When I was young I begged God for a bike, but God does not work that way... so I stole a bike and begged for forgiveness!
------------
No-one loves hard work more than the one who pays for it.
---------------
What do you have in common with your husband ? " We married on the same day."
---------------I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain. No pain.
-------------
Getting an other boyfriend or husband is like buying a house. You have to improve yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment