Friday 14 October 2011

Audrey Hepburn Quotes and Sayings(3)

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
Since the world has existed, there has been injustice. But it is one world, the more so as it becomes smaller, more accessible. There is just no question that there is more obligation that those who have should give to those who have nothing.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
~Audrey Hepburn
----------------
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
~Audrey Hepburn
-----------------
“I'm an introvert...I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees,flowers,the sky.”
~Audrey Hepburn
-----------------
“When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.”
~Audrey Hepburn
-----------------
“I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.”
~Audrey Hepburn
-----------------
“Let me tell you something, Mister. If I had her money, I'd be richer than she is.' - Breakfast at Tiffany's”
~ Audrey Hepburn quote
-----------------
“I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
-----------------
I can testify to what UNICEF means to children, because I was among those who received food and medical relief right after World War II, I have a long-lasting gratitude and trust for what UNICEF does.
-------------------- 
I am more than ever awed and overwhelmed by the monumental talents it was my great, great privilege to work for and with. There is therefore no way I can thank you for this beautiful award without thanking all of them, because it is they who helped and honed, triggered and taught, pushed and pulled, dressed and photographed — and with endless patience and kindness and gentleness, guided and nurtured a totally unknown, insecure, inexperienced, skinny broad into a marketable commodity. I am proud to have been in a business that gives pleasure, creates beauty, and awakens our conscience, arouses compassion, and perhaps most importantly, gives millions a respite from our so violent world. Thank you, Screen Actors Guild and friends, for this huge honor — and for giving me this unique opportunity to express my deepest gratitude and love to all of those who have given me a career that has brought me nothing but happiness.
~Statement accepting the Screen Actors Guild Achievement Award, read by Julia Roberts, because of Audrey's failing health. (January 1993)
-----------------
If I blow my nose, it gets written all over the world. 
~Audrey Hepburn quotes 
----------------- 
I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
~Audrey Hepburn quotes 
-----------------
“It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it'.”
~Audrey Hepburn 
-----------------
“Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.”
~Audrey Hepburn 
-----------------
“I don’t take my life seriously, but I do take what I do – in my life – seriously -”
~Audrey Hepburn, Film und Mode. Mode im Film. Sonderausgabe. 
-----------------
“For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
-----------------
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
---------------
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
----------------
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
-----------------
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.  
----------------- 
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) 

No comments:

Post a Comment