Friday 14 October 2011

Audrey Hepburn Quotes and Sayings(2)

I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
If I get married, I want to be very married.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
~Audrey Hepburn
--------------
“There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.”
~Audrey Hepburn
--------------
“You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.”
~Audrey Hepburn
--------------
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
---------------
“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
---------------
There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion.
~Audrey Hepburn quotes 
---------------
“You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
---------------
If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'
~Audrey Hepburn
---------------
Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
~Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“Paris is always a good idea.”
~Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
----------------
As a child, I was taught that it was bad manners to bring attention to yourself, and to never, ever make a spectacle of yourself ... All of which I've earned a living doing. 
----------------
People associate me with a time when movies were pleasant, when women wore pretty dresses in films and you heard beautiful music. I always love it when people write me and say "I was having a rotten time, and I walked into a cinema and saw one of your movies, and it made such a difference."
------------------- 
“Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same.”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
----------------
“A quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from the hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease, and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential.”
~Audrey Hepburn quote
---------------
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
~Audrey Hepburn quotes 
---------------- 
Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
~Audrey Hepburn quotes 
----------------  
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) 

No comments:

Post a Comment