Friday 14 October 2011

Audrey Hepburn Quotes and Sayings(4)

“As a matter of fact, I rather feel
like expressing myself now.”
~Audrey Hepburn
-----------------
“I believe in colors. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“I tried always to do better: saw always a little further. I tried to stretch myself.”
― Audrey Hepburn
---------------
“A quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from the hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease, and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential.”
― Audrey Hepburn
---------------
“I have learnt how to live…how to be in the world and of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch.”
― Audrey Hepburn
---------------
“Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.”
― Audrey Hepburn
---------------
“On the one hand maybe I’ve remained infantile, while on the other I matured quickly, because at a young age I was very aware of suffering and fear.”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------

“My life isn’t theories and formulae. It’s part instinct, part common sense. Logic is as good a word as any, and I’ve absorbed what logic I have from everything and everyone… from my mother, from training as a ballet dancer, from Vogue magazine, from the laws of life and health and nature.”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“For me the only things of interests are those linked to the heart”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“I have learnt how to live, how to be In the world and Of the world,and not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never never again run away from life. Or from love, either”
~Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“There must be something wrong with those people who think Audrey Hepburn doesn’t perspire, hiccup or sneeze, because they know that’s not true. I n fact, I hiccup more than most.”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“Some people dream of having a big swimming pool. With me, it’s closets”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“Anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist.”
― Audrey Hepburn
----------------
“There is one difference between a long life & a great dinner; in the dinner, the sweet things come last.”
― Audrey Hepburn
---------------
Page:- (1) (2) (3) (4) 

No comments:

Post a Comment