Sunday 14 August 2011

Motivational Quotes And Sayings page(2)

I can, therefore I am.
Simone Weil 

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
Ken Venturi 

I was motivated to be different in part because I was different.
Donna Brazile 

I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down.
Mia Hamm 

If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
Emile Zola 

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Walt Disney 

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Jim Rohn 

If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
Dale Carnegie 

If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
John D. Rockefeller 

If you've got a talent, protect it.
Jim Carrey 

In motivating people, you've got to engage their minds and their hearts. I motivate people, I hope, by example - and perhaps by excitement, by having productive ideas to make others feel involved.
Rupert Murdoch 

It's always too early to quit.
Norman Vincent Peale 

Know or listen to those who know.
Baltasar Gracian 

Leap, and the net will appear.
John Burroughs 

Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
Denis Waitley 

Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.
Jim Rohn 

No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.
Jessica Savitch 

One may miss the mark by aiming too high as too low.
Thomas Fuller 

One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.
Peter Marshall 

One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.
Michael Korda 


Page: (1) (2) (3) (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment